Real Estate reunion Schedule
Friday November 3rd
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
701 Tapan Ave., Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
9:00AM - 9:30AM:
- Light breakfast as RE Club Officers lead kickoff presentation for Alumni and Students making introductory presentation on the MREC.
- David Zussman Development Education session
- Zack Hoffman (Related Debt Fund Management) leads presentation on establishing a real estate debt fund geared towards engaging RE Fund Members
- Alumni meet at main Ross Entrance on Tappan and depart for a tour of the newly built Ross Athletic Campus and Big House.
11:30am - 1:00pm:
- Networking/deal lunch amongst students and Alumni in Ross Atrium/ Wintergarden
1:00pm - 3:00pm:
- Alumni sponsors (i.e. NRP, Related, Bedrock) complete presentations on their company for students to hear the latest projects these companies are working on
- Alumni workshops discussing Circle of Risks/specific topics related to the industry such as Financing and Design etc.
3:00pm - 4:00pm:
- Daniel Weiner and Andrew Mosellie present Homebuilt projects (on campus and local Ann Arbor real estate projects) and give a presentation on how the Ann Arbor Real Estate landscape has changed and continues to evolve since alumni were on campus. Potential presentation from new South U project developers.
4:00pm - 7:00pm:
- Concluding networking event and concluding officer remarks in Atrium/Wintergarden with appetizers and drinks