Thursday, October 5th 4PM-5PM
Max Goldschein (2nd Year Analyst, Club Alumnus) and Neil McQueen (1st Year Analyst, Club Alumnus)
Education Topic: What are Real Estate Investment Sales and Real Estate Investment Banking?
Eastdil Secured Overview
Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients ultimately producing superior results. By maintaining an effective platform that combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard. Through the ability to navigate the challenges presented in any economic environment, Eastdil Secured maximizes opportunities with “customer-crafted”, revolutionary strategies that produce the most optimal and efficient transactions possible.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America. Widely recognized for our capital markets and real estate expertise, our team is also known for their distinguishing access and credibility, incomparable experience, outstanding client service, and proven track record.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis.
- Assisting team in underwriting for asset sales and debt placement across all property types.
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis.
- Due diligence collection and review.
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials.
- Participating in client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers.
Analyst Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with academic distinction and coursework in economics, financial accounting, corporate finance and/or real estate.
- Related commercial real estate experience through internships, part-time or full-time work and/or extra-curricular activities.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- High academic achievement and distinction
- Dedication to building a career in the real estate industry.
- Eastdil Secured and Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.