THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26TH 6PM-7PM
Matthew V. Turzewski
Bloomfield Capital is a value-oriented private equity investment fund that specializes in asset-based investment opportunities in commercial real estate, including bridge financing solutions, distressed note purchases and joint venture equity.
Position Description: Real Estate Private Equity Summer Analyst
Bloomfield Capital is seeking rising senior internship candidates for summer 2018. Interns will work closely with both analysts and senior members of Bloomfield’s deal team to focus on sourcing, underwriting and executing new investment opportunities in both credit and equity across all commercial real estate asset classes, including multifamily, office, retail and industrial.
• Conduct underwriting, research and analyses on prospective commercial real estate investments in debt and equity across multiple asset classes.
• Analyze financial data in connection with new investment opportunities by constructing Excel-based valuation models.
• Develop detailed written and graphical presentation materials including credit memos and investor binders.
• Collaborate in originating, screening and executing transactions with analysts and senior members of the Bloomfield Capital deal team.
• Engage professionally with outside consultants, advisors, brokers and legal counsel.
• Rising senior academic status (December 2018 - May 2019 expected graduation).
• Minimum 3.5 GPA.
• Prior internship experience in real estate, capital markets or financial services is a
• Demonstrated interest in real estate, investment banking, private equity and/or
transaction advisory services.
• Analytical, interpersonal and project management skills, including the ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to present and interact with internal and external deal team members.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and a strong academic and
practical understanding of finance, accounting and valuation methodology.